At Gallop Research, we understand that it takes time to identify and engage with quality talent and we recognize the importance of scoping future executives long before they are needed.
Talent mapping takes away the high-pressure race against the clock, and can be updated on an annual or bi-annual basis.
Talent mapping is a long-term investment that will continue to give results long into the future. It also gives our clients more control over their recruitment processes and expenditure.
Our talent mapping service comprises to look:
- Who are the key executives in competitors or other interesting market leading companies?
- What are their job roles and their reporting structures?
- What is their career profile?
- What are their educational and other qualifications?
- What other relevant information is there about them?
- Where are they located?
- How long have they been in their current company/position?
Such a mapping exercise not only identifies people but can also provide a picture of how competitors are organized – often we are asked to provide organograms showing structures.